Payment & Shipping Terms:
|OEM:||Acceptable||Trade Term:||FOB Or CIF|
|Insulation:||PVC/XLPE||Sample:||Free For 10cm|
|Number Of Cores:||1,2,3,4,5||Jacket Color:||Orange Or Optional|
fire retardant cable,
flame resistant cable
Steel Wire Armoured Muti-core CU/XLPE/PVC FRC Cable 0.6/1kV CE ROHS Certified
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. of core: Single-core, Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250.
4. D.C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
This series includes:
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated and sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, PE sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel tape armoring PVC sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel tape armoring, PE sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel wire armoring, PVC sheathed power Cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel wire armoring, PE sheathed power cables
Rated voltage: 0.6/1kV, 1.8/3kV, 6/10kV, 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 12/20kV, 18/30kV, 21/35kV, 26/35kV
Maximum Conductor Temperature: under normal (90°C), emergency (130°C) or short circuit no more than 5 s (250°C) conditions.
Min. Ambient Temp. 0°C, after installation and only when cable is in a fixed position
Min. Bending Radius: 20 x cable O.D for single-core non-armoured cables
15 x cable O.D for single-core armoured cables
15 x cable O.D for multi-core non-armoured cables
12 x cable O.D for multi-core armoured cables
This cable can be installed in duct, tray or direct burial. It is recommended that the installation instructions indicated by the Local Electric Code, or any equivalent, be followed,so that the safeguarding of persons and the integrity of the product will not be affected by eciencies in the installation.
1. The products are mainly complying with IEC 60502 standard, also can be produced according to OEM requirements and other standards, such as BS standard, DIN standard, ASTM standard, etc.
Voltage grade is up to 35kv, cross-section area can be up to 400 sqmm (copper or aluminiun conductor). Conductor long-time operating temperature is 90 degrees. In short circuit, conductor highest temperature should be not more than 250 degrees.
2. Brief Construction:
Single core or multi-core
Copper or aluminium conductor
Copper tape or copper wire screen
Galvanized steel wire armored
PVC or PE sheath