Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Function:||High Temperature Resistant||Number Of Cores:||1,2,3,4,5|
|Jacket Color:||Any Color||Jacket Material:||PO Or FR-PVC|
|Conductor Material:||99.99% Purity Copper|
fire proof cable,
flame resistant cable
0.6/1kV FRLS Fire Resistant Cable 0.6/1kV Used in Buildings with Copper Conductor
This type of fire resistant and flame retardant cable is suitable for power distribution lines with requirements of flame-retardant or fire-resistant fixed installations.
Standard: This product is manufactured by EC502-1983, IEC331-1970 fire-resistant characteristics in line with the provisions of 120mm2
Model specifications that:
Example 1:0.6 / KV copper core PVC insulation and jacket, plus 2 core 3 core 240mm2 120mm2 resistant power cable is expressed as: NH-VV0.6/1KV3 × 240 +2 × 120
Example 2:0.6 / 1KV Copper Fluorine plastic insulated steel tape armored fluorine plastic sheath, 4 core 150mm2 resistant power cable that is: NH-FF220.6/1KV4 × 150
1. AC rated voltage: Uo / U 0.6/1KV
2. The maximum long-term working temperature: flame-retardant PVC insulation and sheath 70 ℃ and 105 ℃
Fluorine plastic insulation and sheath 200 ℃ and 260 ℃ XLPE 90 ℃
Low smoke zero halogen flame retardant polyolefin 70 ℃
Low smoke zero halogen flame-retardant cross-linked polyolefin 90 ℃ and 120 ℃
3. Minimum ambient temperature: flame-retardant PVC jacket: fixed installation -40 ℃, non-fixed installation -15 ℃ ,Fluorine plastic insulation and sheath: fixed installation -60 ℃; non-fixed installation -20 ℃
4. Fire-resistant features:
Comply with the provisions of IEC331
Flame temperature of 750 ℃, burning time 3h, the cooling time of 12h, additional rated voltage, additional 3A current Consistent with GB12666.6-A Class Flame temperature 950-1000 ℃, burning time of 90min, added rated voltage 3A current Consistent with GB12666.6-B Class Flame temperature of 750-800 ℃, burning time of 90min, added rated voltage 3A current
5. Cable laying temperature of not less than 0 ℃
6. To allow the laying of the recommended bending radius: non-sheathed cables Cable diameter not less than 6 times the armored cable is not less than 12 times the cable diameter, fluorine plastic cable insulation and sheath materials, not less than 8 times the cable diameter .
Cables should normally be not less than 100 meters, 20 meters above the allow short-term delivery, delivery length of no more than 10%; any special requirements can be negotiated supply and demand sides.