Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Conductor:||Aluminium And Steel||Insulation:||XLPE Or PVC, HDPE|
|Application:||Overhead Power Transmission Lines||Rated Voltage:||10 KV|
|Cores No.:||1-4||Nominal Cross Section:||10-500 Sq Mm|
aerial bunched cables,
aerial electrical cable
10 KV XLPE Insulated Aerial Cable
Aerial Bunch Cables are basically a compromise construction between Power cables and Overhead conductors. ABC cables are especially used at areas where the cost of underground networks is expensive. Bundles can include one or two additional conductors for public lighting and control pair.
10 kv aluminium XLPE insulating aerial bundle cable
0.6/1KV AERIAL BUNDLE CABLE(ABC CABLE)
To supply 120 volt aerial service for temporary service at construction sites, outdoor or street lighting. For service at 1000 volts or lower at a conductor temperature of 75°C maximum.
All aluminium conductor, polyethylene or cross linked polyethylene insulation, concentric strand AAC, ACSR, or 6201 alloy neutral messenger.
Standard and application scope:
This product is produced in accordance with the standard of IEC60502/BS 2627. The products,Cu core or Al core XLPE or HDPE aerial insulated electric power cable,may be used the fields where the A.C.rated voltage U(Um) is 0.6/1kV.
1) The max long-term operating temperature of cable conductor(cable having supporting structure):
a) XLPE insulation :90°C
b) HDPE insulated 75°C
2) When short circuit (the Max. lasting time is not over 5 seconds), the Max.temperature of the cable:
a)XLPE insulated: 250°C
b)HDPE insulated 150°C
3) When laying, the temperature should not be lower than -20oC;
4) The permitted bend radius should not be less than the diameter of cylinder that had been used for the bend testing.
5) Cables installed in air;
6) Ambient temperature:40oC
7) Intensity of solar radiation:1000w/m2