Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Copper Armored Cable||Rated Voltage:||0.6/1kV|
|Armour:||Aluminium Wire||Sizes:||1.0 To 630 Sqmm|
|Cores:||1||Standards:||IEC / BS / IS / VDE|
Conductor : Solid or stranded Copper conductor, Cl.1 or Cl.2 as per IEC 60228
Insulation : XLPE(cross-linked polyethylene) rated at 90 OC
Inner covering : PVC
Armoring : Steel tape
Sheath : PVC type ST2 to IEC 60502, black
IEC60502, BS6346, VDE, AS/NZS, UL,etc or as customer's request.
1kv-10 kv xlpe armoured power cable are mainly complying with IEC 60502 standard, also can be produced according to OEM requirements and other standards, such as BS standard, DIN standard, ASTM standard, etc.
Voltage grade is up to 35kv, cross-section area can be up to 400 sqmm (copper or aluminiun conductor). Conductor long-time operating temperature is 90 degrees. In short circuit, conductor highest temperature should be not more than 250 degrees.
Laying conditions: For laying under ground with large different altitude, be able to bear external mechanical force and moderate pulling force.
-Standards / Testing Specifications: IEC 60502-1.
Installation This cable can be installed in duct, tray or direct burial. It is recommended that the installation instructions indicated by the Local Electric Code, or any equivalent, be followed, so that the safeguarding of persons and the integrity of the product will not be affected by eciencies in the installation.
Model & Spec.
|Type||Desciption||Rated Voltage||NO. of Cores||Nomibal section(mm2)||Applications|
|YJV YJLV||Cu or Al conductor,XLPE insulated.PVC sheathed electric cable||0.6/1KV||1,2,3,4||1.5 to 400||For laying indoors and outdoors.The LV XLPE insulated power cable is used in transmission and distribution system at rated voltagae U(Um) ≤10KV.The HV XLPE insulated power cable refers to the power cable transmission between 10KV-35KV, it is often applied to the main road of power transmission. Able to bear certain traction during installation, but not external mechanical forces.|
|3+1||3×4+1×2.5 to 3×400+1×185|
|6/6kV||1,3||25 to 500|
|8.7/10kV 8.7/15kV 12/20kV||1||25 to 500|
|3||25 to 300|
|21/35kv||1||50 to 500|
|YJV22 YJLV22||Cu or Al conductor,XLPE insulated steel tape armoured PVC sheathed electric cable||0.6/1KV||3||1.5 to 400||Suitable for burying in ground, Able to bear external mechanical forces but large pulling forces.|
|4||4 to 240|
|6/6kV 8.7/10kV 8.7/15kV 12/20kV||3||25 to 300|
|21/35kv||3||50 to 240|
1,The long time working temperature is at 75℃, suffer short circuit (within 5 seconds), the temperature of core can not higher than 160℃
2,The ambient temperature should not lower than -10℃
3,The laying temperature should not lower than 0℃
4,Single core’s bend radius with no armor should not exceed 20D,single core’s bend radius with armor should not exceed than 15D,three cores’ bend radius with armor should not exceed 12D
1. Only a part of cables are listed in the table. Cables with other specifications can be inquired.
2. Cables can be supplied with a range of single mode or multi mode.
3. Specially designed Cables structure is available on request.
* The laying temperature of cables should not be lower than 0 degree, When the ambient temperature is under 0 degree, the cables should be heated up to 0 degreeor higher with certain methodsThis series includes:
* Copper (aluminum) core, PVC insulated and sheathed power cables
* Copper (aluminum) core, PVC insulated, PE sheathed power cables
* Copper (aluminum) core, PVC insulated, steel tape armoring PVC sheathed power cables.
* Copper (aluminum) core, PVC insulated, steel tape armoring, PE sheathed power cables
* Copper (aluminum) core, PVC insulated, steel wire armoring, PVC sheathed powercables
* Copper (aluminum) core, PVC insulated, steel wire armoring, PE sheathed power cables
We are capable of meeting the most strict delivery schedules according to per purchase order. Meeting the deadline is always the top priority as any delay in the delivery of cable can contribute to overall project delay and cost overrun.
Cable is supplied in wooden reels, corrugated boxes and coils. Cable ends are sealed with BOPP self adhesive tape and non-hygroscopic sealing caps to protect the cable ends from moisture. The required marking shall be printed with a weather-proof material on the outsides of drum according to customer's requirement.