Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||300/500V~450/750V||Size:||1.5mm2 To 150mm2|
|Sheathed:||CPE||Place Of Origin:||Shanghai|
|Color:||Black Brown Grey Blue Yellow&Green|
Rubber Sheathed Flexible Power Cable,
EPR Insulation Flexible Power Cable,
300V Rubber Sheathed Cable
H07RN-F, Flexible Rubber Sheath Power Cable With EPR Insulation
Conductor: Flexible Class 5 Copper Conductor
Insualtion: ERP Sheath
Filler: Rubber Filler
Sheath: CPE Sheath
This flexible power cable can be installed either as a fixed or mobile cable under adverse conditions such as in oily, acidic or alkaline environment
2-Core: Brown & Black,
3-Core: Brown, Blue & Green/Yellow
4-Core: Brown, Blue, Black & Green/Yellow
5-Core: Brown, Blue, Black, Grey & Green/Yellow
H07RN-F model rated voltage U0/U IS 450/750V
H05RN-F model rated voltage U0/U IS 300/500V
H03RN-F model rated voltage U0/U IS 300/500V
Long time allow working temperature of wire core cant be higher than 65℃
Rubber copper wire Working Conditions
1. Rated voltage :300/300(h03rn-f type),300/500(h05rn-f type),450/750V(h07rn-f type)
2. The long-term working temperature of conductor should be no longer than 65°C
3. W type cables have weather-proof character and certain grease-proof character and are suitable for outdoor usage and the occasion with greasy dirt.
4. ZR type cables have fire-retardant character.
1. Rated power-frequency voltage U0/U: 450/750V, 300/500V and 200/200V.
2. Maximum permitted operating temperature of conductor is 60°C.
3. Permitted lowest working temperature is -35°C.
4. Cables can be used at places contaminated by mineral oil and fuel oil.
|Number diameter of core||Overall Diameter||Max.D.C resistance
of at 20℃