Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Type:||Underground Al Cable||Voltage:||High Voltage|
|Conductor:||Al / Aluminum||Insulation:||XLPE|
|Armor:||Steel Tape Armoring||Sreen:||Copper Wires|
|Cores:||Three-Core||Sheath Material:||PVC / PE / LSOH|
|Standards:||IEC / BS / IS / VDE||Warranty:||2 Years|
armoured power cable,
armored electrical cable
- Round bare aluminum core stranded according to IEC 60228
- Inner semi-conductive layer
- Core insulation XLPE
- Color code according to HD 308 S2
- Outer semi-conductive layer
- Semi-conductive tape
- Copper wire & tape screen
- PVC inner sheath
- Galvanized steel tape armour (STA)
- PVC outer sheath (red or black)
These power armoured cables are designed for open air installation, for direct burrial underground, in water, in cable ducts, power stations, where mechanical damages to the cable may occur.
- Power cable according to DIN VDE 0276 part 603, HD 620, IEC 60502, BS 6622
- Temperature range max. to +90 °C
- Temperature during installation from 0 °C to +70 °C
- Short circuit temperature +250 °C (up to 5 seconds)
- Nominal voltage Uo/U 3,6/6 kV, 6/10 kV, 6,35/11 kV (dle BS), 18/30 kV, 19/33 kV (dle BS)
- Operating voltages 3,6/6 kV = max. 7,2 kV 6/10 kV = max. 12 kV 18/30 kV = max. 36 kV
- Test voltage a.c. 3,6/6 kV = 11 kV up to 5 min. 6/10 kV = 21 kV up to 5 min. 18/30 kV = 63 kV up to 5 min.
- Minimum bending radius approx. 15 cable diameter
|Test voltage||6 / 10 kV||[kV]||21 / 5 min.|
|12 / 20 kV||[kV]||42 / 5 min.|
|18 / 30 kV||[kV]||63 / 5 min.|
|Temperature range||in motion||-5°C till +70°C|
|fixed||-20°C till +70°C|
|Operating temperature||short circuit||°C||250|
|Short circuit time||max.||[sec]||5|
|Bending radius||min.||x diameter||15|
Table of the voltage, cores and cross-section
|Item||Category A ,B||3.6/6kV||6/10kV||8.7/15kV||12/20kV||18/30kV||21/35kV|
|Category A ,B||6/6kV||8.7/10kV||12/15kV||18/20kV||-||26/35kV|
The cable with Category A rated voltage is used in the situation requiring not over 1 min. of grounding fault lasting time. For the cable with Category B rated voltage, the grounding fault lasting time normally is not over 1 hour, max. lasting time is not over 8 hours, annual ground fault lasting time altogether should not be over 125 hours, Category C includes all the system expect Category A and B.
Number of Cores
Conductor Size $ Construction
Type of Insulation
Armored or unarmored. If armour, the armour type & material
The Requirement of Sheath
Length of Cable & Packing Requirement
We are capable of meeting the most strict delivery schedules according to per purchase order. Meeting the deadline is always the top priority as any delay in the delivery of cable can contribute to overall project delay and cost overrun.
Cable is supplied in wooden reels, corrugated boxes and coils. Cable ends are sealed with BOPP self adhesive tape and non-hygroscopic sealing caps to protect the cable ends from moisture. The required marking shall be printed with a weather-proof material on the outsides of drum according to customer's requirement.
1. Shipping: By sea or air due to heavy weight. Samples will be send by DHL, Fedex. etc
2. Payment: We accept T/T, L/C , just choose what you like
3. Delivery time: Generally 7~10 working days upon receipt deposit. According to the quantity.
4. MOQ: Generally our MOQ is 1000meters. samples below 20 centimeter can be provided freely.
♦ We are the one of biggest manufacture of electric wire and power cable in China and has more than 20 years producing and marketing experience.
♦ We accept OEM. The cable size and material are customized.Ur own logo and own design are welcome. We will produce according to your requirement and description;
♦ Please send us inquiry for more products info and we will give you feedback in 12 hours.