Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Core No.:||1 Core||Insulation Color:||Yellow,Blue Red Green Or As Per Request|
|Standard:||IEC 60502-1,IEC 60228||Filler:||Polypropylene Filler|
|Core Mark:||Ink Number Or Color Strip||Drum Length:||500 M Or As Per Request|
low smoke halogen free cable,
lszh power cable
Single Core Copper Conductor XLPE FRC Power Cable CE/KEMA Certificate
0.6/1kv XLPE Insulated Electric Power cable
CU/XLPE/PVC, IEC 60502
IEC 60502, IEC 60228, GB/T 12706.1-2008.
CE, CCC, KEMA. ISO. VDE
Conductor : Compact stranded copper conductor, Cl.2 as per IEC 60228
Screen: Mica Tape
Insulation : XLPE(cross-linked polyethylene) rated at 90 ℃
Sheath : FR-PVC type ST2 to IEC 60502, black
For laying indoors and outdoors. Able to bear certain traction during installation, but not external mechanical forces. Laying single core cable in magnetic ducts is not allowed.
International: IEC 60502, IEC 60228
China: GB/T 12706.1-2008
Other standards such as BS,DIN and ICEA upon request
Rated voltage: 0.6/1kV
Max. Conductor Temp.: normal (90℃), short circuit no more than 5 s (160℃ when section-area below 300mm2, 140℃ when section-area above 300mm2)
Min. Ambient Temp.:The cable shall be pre heated if the ambient temperature is below 0℃
Min. Bending Radius: single core cable 20(d+D)±5%
Multi-core cable 15(d+D)±5%
CE, RoHS, CCC, KEMA and more others at request
1. The long-time permissible operation temperature of conductor shall not be higher than 90oC.
2. Conductor maximum short circuit (not more than 5 seconds) temperature shall not be higher than 250 oC.
3. The power cable is not limited by drop in level when being laid, and the ambient temperature shall not be lower than 0 oC.
If so, the cable should to be preheated.
4. Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flame.
5. Light weight, perfect bending properties, installed and maintained easily and convenientl
Packing and Shipping
We are capable of meeting the strictest delivery schedules according to per purchase order. Meeting the deadline is always the top priority as any delay in the delivery of cable can contribute to overall project delay and cost overrun.
Cable is supplied in wooden reels, corrugated boxes and coils. Cable ends are sealed with BOPP self-adhesive tape and non-hygroscopic sealing caps to protect the cable ends from moisture. The required marking shall be printed with a weather-proof material on the outsides of drum according to customer's requirement.