Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Indoor Or Outdoor Places||Rated Voltage:||0.6/1kV|
|Insulation:||PVC/XLPE||Sample:||Free For 10cm|
|Number Of Cores:||1,2,3,4,5||Jacket Color:||Orange Or Optional|
fire retardant cable,
flame resistant cable
0.6/1kV CU/XLPE/LOZH Fire Resistant Cable Indoor / Outdoor Electrical Cable
XLPE insulated power cable,0.6-35KV,producing under IEC,BS,ASTM,DIN standard and OEM basis.
Al/Cu Conductor XLPE Insulated Thin/Thick steel armored PE Sheathed Power Cable.
Executive Standard:It is manufacture under GB/T12706-2002 standard(The same as IEC60502).
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 26/35kV, 21/35kV, 12/20 kV (24 kV), 8.7/10kV, 8.7/15kV, 6/6kV, 6/10kV.
2. No. of core: Single-core, Three-core.
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250.
4. D.C Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The Min. Bending radius of three-core cable should be no smaller than 12 times of cable outer diameter.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test:.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kV or lower: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 3.6kv~18kV: 3.5Uo/5min without puncture.
For cable with Uo of 21kV and 26 kV: 2.5Uo/30min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.
This series includes:
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated and sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, PE sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel tape armoring PVC sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel tape armoring, PE sheathed power cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel wire armoring, PVC sheathed power Cables.
Copper (aluminum) core, XLPE insulated, steel wire armoring, PE sheathed power cables
Rated voltage: 0.6/1kV,
Number of cores: 1 to 6.
Relative manufacturing standards: IEC60505, BS, DIN.
Packing: Wooden drum, steel wooden drum.
Solid or stranded copper
Cross-linked polyethylene( XLPE or PVC)
The insulation shall be red, black
Polypropylene lament with lapped binding tape
Polyvinyl chloride (Black)
Galvanized steel wire
Polyvinyl chloride (Black)
For use in ducts, trays and direct burial in ground. The cable is subject to immerse in water all the time.
-Standards / Testing Specications: