Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Temperature:||90 ℃||Type:||Fire Resistant|
|Function1:||Good Flame Retardant Property||Function2:||No Halogen Acid Gas Release;|
|Function3:||Small Fuming Amount||Working Degree:||90℃|
0.6/1kV Fire Resistant Cable with Low Halogen Acid Gas Emissions
Fire-resistant cable can still ensure the normal operation of lines within certain time in case of combustion. It is different from the ordinary flame retardant cable in that in the event of a fire, it may continue electricity transmission. The use of this product will allow high-rise buildings, subways, power plants and other major occasions to have better fire safety and fire rescue capability.
1. Cable laying temperature: ≥0°C
2. The highest rated temperature values of PVC insulated cable conductor and XLPE insulated cable conductor are 70°C, and 90°C, respectively.
3. The highest rated temperature values of cable conductor in case of short circuit (the longest duration not more than 5s) does not exceed 160°C and 250°C for PVC insulation and XLPE insulation, respectively
4. Under rated voltage of the cable, the fire-resistant cable can maintain 90 min normal operation in is 750°C-800°C flame.
5. Bending radius: same as ordinary cable.
|NA-YJV/NB-YJV||Cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed A(B) Class fire-resistant power cable||
Laying in indoors, tunnel and pipeline with refractory requirement.
|NA-YJV22/NB-YJV22||XLPE insulation steel tape armored PVC sheathed A(B) Class fire-resistant power cable||Suitable for buried laying with refractory requirement, not suitable for laying i n pipeline.|
|WDNA-YJY/WDNB-YJY||XLPE insulation polyolefin sheath A(B) Class low-smoke zero halogen fire-resistant power cable||Laying in indoors, tunnel and pipeline with low smoke and refractory requirement|
|WDNA-YJY23/WDNB-YJY23||XLPE insulating steel tape armoured polyolefin sheath A(B) class low smoke zero halogen fire-resistant power cable||Suitable for buried laying with low smoke zero halogen and refractory requirement, not suitable for laying in pipeline.|