|Wrapping Tape:||LSOH Bending Tape||Sheath:||LSOH Sheath|
IEC331 Standard Single Core FRC cable with good Fire Safety Capability
Fire resistant cable is one kind of cable that can keep certain safe running time in the case of flame combustion. Fire resistant cable is widely used in high-rise buildings, underground railway, underground street, large power station and important industrial and mining enterprises and other places related to fire safety and fire rescue.
1 ..... stranded (RM) bare copper
2 ..... Mica Tape for Fire Resistant
3 ..... core insulation of cross-linked polyethylene
4 ..... Fillers
5 ..... Wrapping tape or Flame Retardant tape
6 ..... PVC Inner Bedding
7 ..... Galvanized Steel Wire Armour
8 ..... outer sheath of Low smoke halogen-free flame retardantmaterial (LSOH)
IEC 60502, 60228, 60332, 60331
1. Cable laying temperature: ≥0°C
2. The highest rated temperature values of PVC insulated cable conductor and XLPE insulated cable conductor are 70°C, and 90°C, respectively.
3. The highest rated temperature values of cable conductor in case of short circuit (the longest duration not more than 5s) does not exceed 160°C and 250°C for PVC insulation and XLPE insulation, respectively
4. Under rated voltage of the cable, the fire-resistant cable can maintain 90 min normal operation in is 750°C-800°C flame.
5. Bending radius: same as ordinary cabl.
Welcome to download the PDF for more detailed information.